JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I won't be there until around 7-7:30ish, have an appointment at 5. You bringing the G18 Kevin? Please tell me yes.

I won't be there until around 7-7:30ish, have an appointment at 5. You bringing the G18 Kevin? Please tell me yes.

Yikes, that may be too late.

I will be wrapping up around then I think.

As for machine guns, I am only bringing the .22 M16. Don't feel like lugging too much there if you know what I mean.

:s0155:

Great fun guys. GUN1PDX sorry it took so long to realize you were who you were. We could have socialized more.

Special thanks goes out to the random instructor who gave me a 10 minute lesson and made me a consistent shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would have been nice if Joey wouldn't have been so late... I guess he had to do his hair up all nice and pretty before going into public :)

Great meeting all of you guys, next time we'll get to shoot together.

I was there at 7:30, like I said I'd be :winkkiss:

Yep, actually it was a good time for those who showed up. the instructor that gave weebs all the good information was very helpful and concise in is explaining what to do and not to do. I had a great time. I think t-shirts would be a great idea for those who can buy them. we could wear them at those get togethers for easier indentification.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top