Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Clackamas Co. CHL wait time?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by jrozes, Jul 6, 2010.

1. jrozes

jrozes Clackamas County, Oregon New Member

Anybody recently get their CHL in Clackamas County? How long was it from your appointment date?

2. Hungus

Hungus SE Portland Member

I got mine in multnomah but I think I got lucky. It only took about 13 days.

3. USMC1345

USMC1345 Gresham, OR Member

7 weeks after his appointment in Clackamas County. That was the middle of April this year.

4. packed

packed Molalla Member

I just recieved mine and it was one day shy of three weeks.

5. numbnutz

numbnutz molalla Active Member

Same here just got it two weeks ago. It was three weeks to the day, and same thing for a friend of mine. Now I just have to wait for my carry holster to get here and I'm set :D

6. swole67

swole67 pdx New Member

30 minutes!!
    I called yesterday, and the recording said they were accepting walk-ins on Tuesday from 8:30 to 2:30. I got there at 8:30, gave them my paperwork and walked out with my permit in less than 30 minutes. I wish all govt. agencies were that efficient!

7. Doubletap247

Doubletap247 Happy Valley, Oregon, United States New Member

Same here!
    I made an appointment but didnt need it since I went in the day before as a walk in and the whole thing took about 30minutes and I walked out with my permit. Very Streamlined process and the people working the CHL desk could not be more helpful happy and glad to see you.

Man it almost sounds like I am kissing butt but thats how I felt I only wish the DMV could be the same way.