JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Anyone have experience with these? I searched and saw the fixed blade post and another suggesting it as part of a list.
Does it compare well against one of my Daily's - Ontario RAT 2 ?

3in, D2 Steel.

Got awarded at the Blade Show 2021

BladeHQ
https://www.bladehq.com/?search=CIVIVI+Elementum+Pocket+Knife+C907A

Knife Center -- has more options like Damascus

TIA

They make some nice looking knives for a good price, but i decided to pass when i looked at them since they're made in China and there is so many great USA made options

I don't have experience with the knife you posted but I've got a couple of these and they've been excellent. They used to be $25 give or take but I'd still buy at the current $36.

Note that the listing right now is for the Grey knife...they call it grey but it's closer to blue IMO. Anyway, every few weeks or so the color will change. So if you wanted, say, the black one, just wait a bit until its turn comes up.

71p8poPR1jL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I don't have experience with the knife you posted but I've got a couple of these and they've been excellent. They used to be $25 give or take but I'd still buy at the current $36.

Note that the listing right now is for the Grey knife...they call it grey but it's closer to blue IMO. Anyway, every few weeks or so the color will change. So if you wanted, say, the black one, just wait a bit until its turn comes up.

View attachment 1161221
FH41 is a nice knife for the money.
I think I posted about it back up the thread a ways.
Got mine at Atlantic Knife, I do believe.

It's the perfect knife to whip out in a fancy steak house when they give you one of those "lawyer-approved" blunt steak knives.

FH41 is a nice knife for the money.
I think I posted about it back up the thread a ways.
Got mine at Atlantic Knife, I do believe.

It's the perfect knife to whip out in a fancy steak house when they give you one of those "lawyer-approved" blunt steak knives.
Agreed. I thought it was quite the bargain back when it was $25. It's a great size/shape for EDC. And it tends to be me "go-to" when I travel because I don't want to risk my expensive knives to the baggage thieves.

Elementum is an excellent little folder especially for the price. I have a couple and like them so much had to make sure most of my family had one as well.

I would be curious to see which USA made knives compete with this knife.

Darn, you just had to make this thread to make me go buy a civivi didn't you?! :p

That's a nice looking knife. I'm no knife expert but am learning a lot about steel. I think the D2 is a better choice than their Damascus if you are going to use it instead of look at it. Not that the Damascus is bad (supposedly a combo of 10Cr15CoMoV and 9Cr18MoV) I would just prefer D2 for edge retention.

I'm eying this one as a larger carry knife thanks to this thread.
3D4F8D40-6934-4F5C-BAEC-63EA15F10D48.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top