JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
God forbid people actually want the cops to leave them alone, because cops have such a stellar track record of performing "community care". LOL.

Hmm, I guess that is what you would believe if you buy into the media...oddly it's the Same predicament we are in with our guns....

Hmm, I guess that is what you would believe if you buy into the media...oddly it's the Same predicament we are in with our guns....

Hah, because the media aren't full of pliant statists who hero-worship the tax-eating blue gangsters.

Here, enjoy this video of some quality "community care":

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah, because the media aren't full of pliant statists who hero-worship the tax-eating blue gangsters.

Here, enjoy this video of some quality "community care":

No knock warrants for drugs is the easiest way for police to kill innocents. They should never be approved for drug cases. An active kidnapping case yes. The guy in the hallway was obviously stll waking up as anyone would be hearing the zombie sounds those cops were making.

Last edited by a moderator:
"The backup officer fired two shots with his patrol rifle, striking Miller, 54, between the bottom of his bulletproof vest and his belt.

Miller underwent three surgeries in UPMC Mercy, Uptown, for a shattered hip and pelvis and possible nerve damage of his foot. Police Chief Michael Scott said doctors anticipate Miller will be hospitalized for three more weeks and may need physical therapy."

If he was shot while they were both pushing on the door (which the story seems to say), I can picture the guy in the back holding his AR one-handed and pointed downward, and hooking or poking the belt of the guy in front. Now, if he wasn't indexing properly, bang bang, guy in front gets a shattered hip and pelvis and a messed up foot. Considering the outrageously poor muzzle and trigger discipline I've seen from some LEOs, both live and on video, I wouldn't be surprised.

Anyone else find if funny that the media reports an AR15 as a "Patrol Rifle" when the cops have them? Anyone want to place bets on what the media would have called it had the "suspect" unloaded an AR15 instead of a shotgun? (here's a clue... compound word, starts with A and ends in N)

How did the cop assault the man with a taser , the man was drunk and disorderly and not complying with the officers,?

<broken link removed>

The drunk man became disorderly and then threatening according to the article. At the very least that alone would be disorderly conduct and possibly menacing. I don't like cops that abuse their powers anymore than the next guy. However, it sounds like if the guy would have just shut his mouth and walked his happy drunk a** to his vehicle and went home, he would not have had a problem.

Yep, cops are never responsible for their own idiocy and criminal acts. From Eugene, OR:

<broken link removed>

Cop assault man with Taser, the man defends himself and now faces six years in prison.

Anyone else find if funny that the media reports an AR15 as a "Patrol Rifle" when the cops have them? Anyone want to place bets on what the media would have called it had the "suspect" unloaded an AR15 instead of a shotgun? (here's a clue... compound word, starts with A and ends in N)

Not only was it a "patrol rifle", but it obviously WASN'T a semi-auto unless the officer had such poor control that he managed to fire two single rounds before he unbubblegumed himself. I wonder, if it WAS full-auto, was it grandfathered in before 1986, or do they get special treatment in that area too? Not only can they make stuff up to incriminate citizens, but they also get to shoot them with whatever weapon they decide they want. Seems like a nice world to live in

I wonder, if it WAS full-auto, was it grandfathered in before 1986, or do they get special treatment in that area too? Not only can they make stuff up to incriminate citizens, but they also get to shoot them with whatever weapon they decide they want. Seems like a nice world to live in

Title 18. 922

(o)

(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), it shall be unlawful for any person to transfer or possess a machinegun.
(2) This subsection does not apply with respect to—
(A) a transfer to or by, or possession by or under the authority of, the United States or any department or agency thereof or a State, or a department, agency, or political subdivision thereof; or (B) any lawful transfer or lawful possession of a machinegun that was lawfully possessed before the date this subsection takes effect.

They can buy $900 full auto M4s made yesterday.
You can buy a $14,000 full auto M-16a1 made 27+ years ago.

Sadly, when things break down - SHTF - all cops, good ones included, will be at the mercy of the wrath of the people over constant crap like this. A deputy friend of mine said that is the day he officially quits as he has no desire to be used for target practice. He's a good cop, he just doesn't want to take the heat for asshats like these.

PA guy....threatening enough to that 911 was call. Police arrive even after called off....so what? There was an initial threat of someone with a gun. Cops show up and have "reasonable suspicion" to continue pressing the situation. Many PD related deaths are related to domestic disturbances. Adrenaline kicks in and they go stupid and one gets shot by the other. Regardless, the douche who had 911 called in the first place bears the responsibility for starting the ball roiling.

Eugene Oregon...hmm, "a scuffle with an allegedly drunk and combative man"...."occurred shortly after 2 a.m. Saturday outside the Good Times Tavern"..."Officers ultimately used pepper spray to subdue Wright and take him into custody"..."Two of Wright’s friends said Sunday during separate interviews that Wright had mouthed off to a police officer conducting a sobriety check on a woman outside the bar, and had been kicked out of the tavern after becoming overly intoxicated while celebrating his 30th birthday, which was Friday"....NOW I SEE THE PROBLEM...if the cops had just not answered the call, none of this would have happened. Freaking pigs!! Imagine the nerve.

Then again, keyboard commandos know best and are always in control when the adrenaline starts pumping. We need more keyboard commandos as LE(s), then we would never have problems with the Po-Po getting out of line.

lol

Then again, keyboard commandos know best and are always in control when the adrenaline starts pumping.

Because getting a few words from some drunk guy gets my adrenaline pumping.

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if some cop is going to get off a manslaughter charge using the "adrenaline defense". Actually I think a bunch of them already did with the Jose Guerena murder.

How about fewer LEO's and more freedom for the people to control themselves? I don't want to be a "keyboard commando", so I'll just take mine and my families safety into my own hands.

Unfortunately, wanting the police to stay away from you seems to get your home surrounded by them. I do not need thousands of officers monitoring every angle of my life. However, those that do need the police to control every aspect of their existence, for fear of breaking the law, trump my right to freedom and individuality.

I completely agree with Burt on the statement that good cops get a bad rap. That is very true, but no one made them, good or bad, sign up to be a part of the police state. That was a choice that they made on their own whether they had good intentions or a need for power and control. Kip.

Here in Oregon if José and I decide to knock off the local Stop-N-Rob and he gets himself killed, I can't be charged with Felony Murder for his death, unlike in Florida, Texas, or California.

It's not too big a reach to connect it to the current case: I never threatened anybody, and there's no indication that I intended to do any harm. It's just another MWAG call, with no imminent danger.

A public servant who responds is so incompetent that he hurts his coworker, and I get charged, even if I'm unaware that these public servants wanted to "interview" me? Come on!

The only danger was that brought by the overreacting cops. The woman said as much. The only thing unusual about this case is that the innocent victim who ended up in front of the cop's gun wasn't the citizen, but another cop.

It reeks of blamestorming.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top