JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the Birchers except for the fact that they see a conspiracy behind every tree and rock, so it blunts the impact of the stories that are really noteworthy.

Keith

We're losing our wealth and heritage right now from under our noses via tried-and-true tactics like diversion and deception.

Keeping our 2A rights is NECESSARY but not SUFFICIENT to reclaim our nation. Let's broaden our horizons beyond a single issue, so that we don't make the mistake of giving carte blanche to yet another batch of corrupt clowns just because they let us play with our guns.

We're losing our wealth and heritage right now from under our noses via tried-and-true tactics like diversion and deception.

Keeping our 2A rights is NECESSARY but not SUFFICIENT to reclaim our nation. Let's broaden our horizons beyond a single issue, so that we don't make the mistake of giving carte blanche to yet another batch of corrupt clowns just because they let us play with our guns.

+1. That's all I had to add to the discussion :)

Ironically Will Grigg, the guy in that video was fired by the John Birch Society a few years ago after he declared 'the attack on personal liberties by the George W. Bush administration and the Republican Party was a [] serious impediment to personal liberty, charging the administration with committing torture, detention without trial, warrantless surveillance, and wars of empire.'

Ironically Will Grigg, the guy in that video was fired by the John Birch Society a few years ago after he declared 'the attack on personal liberties by the George W. Bush administration and the Republican Party was a [] serious impediment to personal liberty, charging the administration with committing torture, detention without trial, warrantless surveillance, and wars of empire.'

And your point? Just because he was fired for his view doesn't mean it isn't going to happen. And do me and everyone here a big favor please, stop blaming Bush. He has been out of office for how long, 18, 19 months. bubblegum, maybe the republicans should start saying it's carter or clintons fault. You libtards keep crying over yesterday when you should pull your head out and start focusing on today and more importantly TOMORROW. f'n cry babies

Yeah... I could BARELY function I was soooooo impeded in my personal liberties. :rolleyes:

And your point?

i·ro·ny

1    /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/

5. an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.

You don't think a conservative getting fired by the John Birch Society over liberty related issues is ironic?

BTW, those are Grigg's words on Bush, not mine.

And your point? Just because he was fired for his view doesn't mean it isn't going to happen. And do me and everyone here a big favor please, stop blaming Bush. He has been out of office for how long, 18, 19 months. bubblegum, maybe the republicans should start saying it's carter or clintons fault. You libtards keep crying over yesterday when you should pull your head out and start focusing on today and more importantly TOMORROW. f'n cry babies

SOOO because Bush has been out of office he's not responsible for his actions when he was in office......great logic.. :huh:

Well I have no doubt that his statement about GWB is true but what makes Obama and the Demo's any better? Is the continued infringement on our personal liberties some how OK now that Obama and the Dems are the ones on the thrown?

Bush is gone and can effect no change either positive or negative, Obama could rescind the oppressive "Patriot act" but do you see him lifting a finger to do so? Have you heard him/them even mention it once outside of his campaign?

SOOO because Bush has been out of office he's not responsible for his actions when he was in office......great logic.. :huh:

What could Bush do at this point? An apology? admit he was wrong? Does that make the "Patriot act" null and void?

Well since Bush is not empowered to change it who is, and who's responsibility is it?

Do not make plans to bury or hide your guns. If it comes time for that it is time to use your gun because that WILL be the last chance if it is not done then, just when will the serfs rise to use their guns when free men would not fight to keep them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top