JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The War of Northern Agression Will Never be ~Forgotten~

Lincoln Freed the Slaves, and that is That... Why bring up these Racist issues...

Just stop posting, eat your Dinner...

We got Marchers in Ferguson who are Hungry...

:confused: :rolleyes: :D :oops:

philip...

The War of Northern Agression Will Never be ~Forgotten~

Lincoln Freed the Slaves, and that is That... Why bring up these Racist issues...

Just stop posting, eat your Dinner...

We got Marchers in Ferguson who are Hungry...

:confused: :rolleyes: :D :oops:

philip...
Yeah ^^^^ nothing to do with the thread. You either need to read or adjust your humor because I am not getting it.

bf1.jpg

I'm afraid ya gonna get coal in your stocking...........:D

Yeah ^^^^ nothing to do with the thread. You either need to read or adjust your humor because I am not getting it.

DiesilScout, I am one of the Brazillion Peoplle who just do not get into sports... My usual line is: "I did not know Ping Pong Season had started".

So if you don't mind, I'll maintain my sense of Humor, the Way I like it. There are many ways to oscillate... If you catch the breeze there...

Your Milage May Vary, but its my car, I drive it my way...

philip, gee I love to rile people during Ping Pong Season, but I still wonder why the they bounce the ball so much, just hit it with the Bat, and get over it.

Life is too serious to build up energy over that little birdie getting batted back and forth across the Net!!! Bad Kitten I think its called.

philip :p Hey I an a Roll here, lets talk Boweling, I have a 12 quart Bowel... o_O

DiesilScout, I am one of the Brazillion Peoplle who just do not get into sports... My usual line is: "I did not know Ping Pong Season had started".

So if you don't mind, I'll maintain my sense of Humor, the Way I like it. There are many ways to oscillate... If you catch the breeze there...

Your Milage May Vary, but its my car, I drive it my way...

philip, gee I love to rile people during Ping Pong Season, but I still wonder why the they bounce the ball so much, just hit it with the Bat, and get over it.

Life is too serious to build up energy over that little birdie getting batted back and forth across the Net!!! Bad Kitten I think its called.

philip :p Hey I an a Roll here, lets talk Boweling, I have a 12 quart Bowel... o_O
I am a motorsports fan, not NASCAR. The only sports game In make an effort to watch is this one.

I quit watching the game to go watch Toy Story 2 with my grandson. I'm almost afraid to see what the final score was...

I do agree with Phillip, though. I'm not much of a "stick and ball" sports fan.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top