JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm no expert with regards to antique weapons however I believe I've done my research. These were passed down by my granfather and came from the Clevland area in the early 60's. I Honestly I'd rather have something I can shoot.

file_zps2191a58d.jpg

file_zps5dfbe1e5.jpg

file_zps790234c8.jpg

file_zps9c239e03.jpg

file_zps3cb20ea7.jpg

file_zps9b8b7eb2.jpg

file_zpsbe215a4f.jpg

file_zps46a1d8e0.jpg

I believe the Sharps is a shooter, it has a great patina, a very tight action and a bright shiny bore. There's no "C" in the serial number because "C" was later added to denote +100,000 units. The Starr is in great shape except for a pitted barrel, It has matching serial numbers on both the frame and the cylinder.

$2,500 for Both.

Trades I'm interested in include semi-automatic .308 rifle packages but will consider other practical rifles and pistols, particularly in common calibers which aren't too expensive. I'd really like an FNAR or SXAR, however most recently something in 7.62x39 sounds appealing due to it's cost. I'm interested in AR-10's at non-panic prices. I will do my homework with regards to the value of the trades. In the past I have been fine with letting a few $$$ go in a trade although I can't in good conscience do it with these weapons.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top