JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

This is what I am talking about when I say that laws are abused to enable LEOs, courts, politicians and bureaucrats to lord their power over law abiding citizens.

Law enforcement doesn't like being recorded. They also dont like it when you don't comply.

The spew about "not having rights" and later the smirk hes discribing would have prompted me to call the "officer" some nasty names. What gets me is that the guy had to pay 600+ every month because they stole his truck? I'm not understanding this concept.

The spew about "not having rights" and later the smirk hes discribing would have prompted me to call the "officer" some nasty names. What gets me is that the guy had to pay 600+ every month because they stole his truck? I'm not understanding this concept.
Impound fees. It is relevant to note that the laws about gun-related stuff and the Mexican border are ludicrous on both sides... even empty brass in any caliber those corrupt macho-muchachos have designated "military" like common .45ACP or 9mm Parabellum gets you a ticket to the Federales' torture chambers.

This is what I am talking about when I say that laws are abused to enable LEOs, courts, politicians and bureaucrats to lord their power over law abiding citizens.

Mexican authorities woulda tossed him in jail for having ammo in his car & he'd still be sitting in jail

Of course impound fees... I just dont get the concept of having my property taken without any consent on a whim and then have to pay for it.

The truck owner chose to make the payments on the loan so as to not default on the loan and to maintain a legal interest in the vehicle so that he had standing in court to sue for its return.

I can understand the initial contact to investigate the picture taking, since that could be ordinary or could be cartel related seeking vulnerabilities.

The 'munitions of war' and confiscation were unquestionably improper and reform of civil confiscation procedure is 100% required.

I can understand the initial contact to investigate the picture taking, since that could be ordinary or could be cartel related seeking vulnerabilities.

The 'munitions of war' and confiscation were unquestionably improper and reform of civil confiscation procedure is 100% required.
I'd like a reform that if an LEO wrongfully forfeitures your property, they lose their own equivalent property in a forfeiture TO YOU.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top