JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Instapundit » Blog Archive » IF THEY CAN'T TAKE YOUR GUNS, THEY'LL TAKE YOUR AMMO – AND YOUR TRUCK: CCP gun owner has truck confi…

IF THEY CAN'T TAKE YOUR GUNS, THEY'LL TAKE YOUR AMMO – AND YOUR TRUCK: CCP gun owner has truck confiscated over a clip of ammo in the glove box. On telling the CBP officer to get a warrant to search his phone, the officer responded, "I'm sick of hearing about your rights. You have no rights here." Civil asset forfeiture in action, ladies and gents.

Customs agents seized a lawful gun owner's truck over five bullets. Now he's suing to get it back.

After finding a small ammunition clip, the agents took Serrano's truck from him.

Eventually, one of the agents searching the truck found an ammunition clip containing five .380-caliber bullets and yelled "we got him!," according to the lawsuit.

The guy should have obeyed the law. We certainly can't blame law-enforcement! They're just doing their jobs.

ShouldHaveObeyedJesus.jpg
Besides, all the cops went home safe at shift-end, and isn't that what's really important?

The gubbermint and the JBT's that protect and serve them are generally criminals themselves, self serving and corrupt. I remember when they tried to make it a felony to record Police or government officials in IL....our rights are eroded one statute and Cop at a time. Not all are bad, but most of them seem to have no issue enforcing unjust laws...

Yep, he should have been a responsible Gun owner and Made sure ALL his Ammunition stayed in the US where it belongs. Maybe he should have taken the gun Over the border and gotten caught. He seems to have been planning on doing just that. I'd say his intent was there. How do we know the gun isn't South of the Border right now???

It's one thing if a corrupt government such as they have in Mexico does something like this but civil forfeiture in the land of the free is an abomination.

Land of the free, home of the brave, etc. is a joke. Just ask the vets who fought and ended up on the streets, divorced, arrested, forgotten about, etc. after fighting a war that just enriched the elite, thanks to doctored intelligence.

Customs agents have to clock out, walk to their car and drive to their home just like anyone else.

Yep, he should have been a responsible Gun owner and Made sure ALL his Ammunition stayed in the US where it belongs. Maybe he should have taken the gun Over the border and gotten caught. He seems to have been planning on doing just that. I'd say his intent was there. How do we know the gun isn't South of the Border right now???

KKG sorry I have to correct you. There is NO GUN. He left that at home.

It was a magazine with 5 rounds.
Probably his truck spare/backup - something that was always in there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top