JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's so dang stupid.

Again, as if Glock is gonna stop building the things and nobody can afford the extra $150. Just brainless beyond belief. We're in "thinking with the small-head-land" now.

More 'empty gestures' at the expense of the taxpayers. This will have exactly ZERO IMPACT on violence or deaths cause by guns - ZERO IMPACT. It's all a bunch of feel good bullsh!t meant to posture in front of a brain dead mass of voters. Voters that obviously don't give a flying fart that blowhards like these are flushing their tax dollars down the damn toilet.

Honestly, what the hell is going on in this country? It seems any sense has been lost to the ages. I'm starting to wonder if I'm still in the United States of America. Wasn't all that long ago that B.S. like this would never have been tolerated. I'm really disappointed in my fellow Americans right now :(

Agreed. This is not our Fathers America that's for sure!!!!

Last Edited:
Sounds like the Union is stepping in now! Prolly going to be a "Aint no body gonna melt no guns unless the union say so, and it gotta be done by the union, or it ain't gonna happen" Why not send the guns south under the fast and furious plan, that worked out great the last time! Gotta help the good folks down south with imports back to the U.S. so that they can control the drugs better with there new guns, and the extras can be used to supply ISIS that use the southern border to come north!

Yeah, if you gonna melt em you gonna use union labor!!!!!!

America can become a gun free nation - but I propose that the GOVERNMENT lead by example. When the very last government owned and possessed weapon is destroyed, we can talk about disarming the PEOPLE. Hey, communism worked in theory too, right?

What do you expect from a city that let anarchists destroy downtown during the WTO riots? If I am a gangbanger the emerald city is looking juicier and juicier. No gun shops, lots of GFZs, cops worried about the Feds, no cheap guns available for John Q. Public. $15.00 an hour jobs so plenty of cash on the poor working stiffs........oh yeah, and they just throw money into a hole named Bertha....

Brutus Out

I shoot at the SPAA range in Tukwila so I asked the guys about this when I was there on Saturday morning. It's going to be really expensive and it doesn't look like they have any way to cover the extra costs involved with getting nothing for their trade ins. Obviously it'll come from taxpayers somehow or get taken away from something else.

The idea of these guns ending up on the "black market" through a trade in program has had me frustrated all weekend. We already have a ton of laws but there are enough people who just want them all to disappear so they don't have to see or hear about them anymore that more stuff like this is going to start popping up.

I shoot at the SPAA range in Tukwila so I asked the guys about this when I was there on Saturday morning. It's going to be really expensive and it doesn't look like they have any way to cover the extra costs involved with getting nothing for their trade ins. Obviously it'll come from taxpayers somehow or get taken away from something else.

The idea of these guns ending up on the "black market" through a trade in program has had me frustrated all weekend. We already have a ton of laws but there are enough people who just want them all to disappear so they don't have to see or hear about them anymore that more stuff like this is going to start popping up.
It'll come from something popular so that they'll "have to" raise taxes.

God forbid the politicians who make these dumb laws be forced to come up with the $30k+ out of their own pockets that it might cost to meltdown the old police guns.

Then again, we're talking about Seattle. A city that complains it doesn't have enough money for education or transportation or to pay emergency services, yet dumps 5 figures into painting the crosswalks fancy colors. Ughhhhhhh

Apparently these folks have way to much free time on their hands. What kind of mind can put this much effort into trying to destroy an inanimate object that left on its own is capable of doing nothing?

The idiots will probably forget to unload them, first. I think I might even get a chuckle from the news report covering how a load of guns suddenly went off when dropped in a melting vat.

The last time Black Guns (By Several Other Names) were banned for public sale the "Aladdin's Lamp" program "Old Lamps for New" was launched, however in this case it was for Police Department guns: This was the most successful sales program ever, the company was even awarded the highest sales award for each year by Colt Firearms until the Black Gun ban was lifted.

Trader's Tactical, LLC. Offered every law enforcement, state and federal agency in the U.S.A. the option to trade-in used service weapons for Brand New Colt firearms with no-cash payment other than the FOB shipping. No budget effect, no Purchase Orders and No Budget Over Draft Approvals. Just better Law Enforcement equipment.

Now the PC thing to do is to destroy them, or give them to people that kill law abiding American's. What's wrong with this picture? BT Labs, SBD.

In Louisiana the used Police guns and even old evidence guns are sold to dealers at 35% of retail and then transferred to private individuals. the money goes back to the departments for better equipment special funds to help police officers through hard times etc.. Why shouldn't this be acceptable here? Oh that's right too many liberals up here..lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top