JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ha, bunch or hard cores crashed out in your front lawn, bunch of Salem's finest drinking with us, sounds awesome! :D
I'm feelin' soooooooooo totally left out. Serious case of FOMO here.... :oops:

You can bet the people who show up to loot and burn will be given a pass of course. Kind of like telling the people they are on lock down, unless of course they want to loot and burn.

My understanding based on the official Salem PD narrative from Saturday is that a group apporximately 300 gathered at the captiol and moved down down , they then proceeded to vandalize some property around Salem center before police began using flash bangs and CS to get them to disperse they apparently moved back to the capitol where they engaged in some vandalism before scattering.

How the whole Wilammette valley is avoiding catching on fire right now is beyond me , these agents of chaos are every where .

I have a dear friend who is LE in Salem and I get daily updates along with the rest of the prayer group on what's happening, what happened, what is in the works and what crowds looked like every night.

Numbers in Salem are dwindling and protestors are having scuffles with rioters as the peaceful ones leave for the evening. The remaining parties are sub-20 something's who are hell bent on chaos.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top