JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It will work but only for law-abiding people .
The criminals will not follow the law now why would they change .just because they made another law .lol

The fact is the parks in the city are just a place for drug addicts and homeless to hang out.
I wouldn't go to a city park in Seattle and Portland .
For any reason
And if I did I wouldn't go unarmed.

That's Oregon law, not just Portland. "Gravity" knives have always been prohibited, along with "dirks, daggers, and icepicks". :rolleyes:

ORS 166.240

(1)Except as provided in subsection (2) of this section, any person who carries concealed upon the person any knife having a blade that projects or swings into position by force of a spring or by centrifugal force, any dirk, dagger, ice pick, slungshot, metal knuckles, or any similar instrument by the use of which injury could be inflicted upon the person or property of any other person, commits a Class B misdemeanor.

That's Oregon law, not just Portland. "Gravity" knives have always been prohibited, along with "dirks, daggers, and icepicks". :rolleyes:

ORS 166.240

(1)Except as provided in subsection (2) of this section, any person who carries concealed upon the person any knife having a blade that projects or swings into position by force of a spring or by centrifugal force, any dirk, dagger, ice pick, slungshot, metal knuckles, or any similar instrument by the use of which injury could be inflicted upon the person or property of any other person, commits a Class B misdemeanor.

The knife's clip is visible on my pocket.

That is a good point. Oregon law prohibits concealed carry, but Portland prohibits possesion.

I carry my Benchmade Infidel daily clipped in my pocket. I don't take it off for any reason. Even when I cross the bridge. I'm not an a-hole and I mind my own business. That goes a long way. ;)

ORS 166.240

The key word above is concealed. Open carry is legal.

It's a simple deal here folks, "WILL NOT COMPLY" how many times have you been stopped and frisked? Yea, me neither! Don't ask, don't tell! I'm not asking permission, I will do as I feel necessary to protect my self, and the law be dammed:eek:

It's a simple deal here folks, "WILL NOT COMPLY" how many times have you been stopped and frisked? Yea, me neither! Don't ask, don't tell! I'm not asking permission, I will do as I feel necessary to protect my self, and the law be dammed:eek:

THIS. 1000% THIS. Mind your own business, don't go out looking for trouble and most of all don't be an A-HOLE!

My dad's LEO co-worker called him this morning from PDX and said he needed to get out of the PDX craphole asap. Poor dude still has kids in college, so he is stuck for a while.

Glad we escaped...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR