JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What happens if you don't pay your fine? I hope those people drag their politicians out naked.

When politicians have to say, We deem these actions legal instead of, these actions are legal, they ain't legal. (Sorry for the earlier version. Auto correct strikes again).

Last Edited:
The list of banned guns is centered on Semi-Auto rifles it seems. Glad I don't live anywhere near Ill. Of course it will only be a matter of time before they try to get the ban going in WA again.

It's sad people can't be trusted with the power of their office. I guess one day people will either get smart and restrict the power of office holders or let it go to full communism.o_O

When the elected politicians CONSTANTLY spend all of their time and money going after law abiding citizens (their political enemies) instead of criminals, it's time for pitch forks and torches.

Somewhere I saw the list of what they call an assault rifle. See if I can find it.o_O

Still waiting on that list!
It' impossable to find, I know, as it doesn't exist Only the antis have such lists, but cannot tell any one what any thing is, does, or is fore, and cannot even explain what an Assault Weapon even is! You can keep looking if ya want to!:D lol

Crickets!

Still waiting on that list!
It' impossable to find, I know, as it doesn't exist Only the antis have such lists, but cannot tell any one what any thing is, does, or is fore, and cannot even explain what an Assault Weapon even is! You can keep looking if ya want to!:D lol

Crickets!

I really did see it but I read so much I cant' remember where it was.:D Checked the history of sites I visited and still haven't found it. It's out there, they can't have a ban without telling you what's being bannedo_O

Correction to nammacs post. Select fire firearms are available to those who can afford such and are willing to go through an incredible background check AND wait up to and including ONE YEAR for permission to own something guaranteed by the US Constitution.

Looks like the Second Amendment Foundation is already fighting this.............

2AF said:
BELLEVUE, WA – The Second Amendment Foundation today filed a lawsuit against the Chicago suburb of Deerfield, Illinois seeking an injunction against enforcement of the ban on so-called "assault weapons" and "large capacity magazines" adopted by the Village Board of Trustees earlier this week.
Second Amendment Foundation

Ray

Sounds just like Bolder, that bastion of hypocrisy! What's ironic, Colorado is seriously pro 2nd out side Denver and Bolder, who don't have enough numbers to sway the state, and State law prempts city, so it's a feel good with no teeth! Try that down in Da Springs, your likely to get drug out to the court yard and hung!

State law prempts local and city laws! These attempts carry no force of law, and while some may get caught and punished ( corrupted leo), the cities are setting them selves up for massive suits. Stay the course friends, the fight is ramping up, and the antis are pulling out all the stops to strip us of our rights! Do not give up, do not comply, or give In! This will not stand, and I have a good feeing a lot of change will be coming soon, mostly good!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top