JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking at Citadel Boss 25 Shotgun 12 Gauge. For my tuck monkey and home defense. But have some questions.
1) any feed back from anyone that owns one on what they think of it would be great.
2) I hear that there are some AR style shotguns that will not run on 2 3/4" ammo, will the Boss 25 run 2 3/4" high and low base?
3) pros and cons please don't hold back.
4) yes I see that it is made off shore, but can find nothing made in USA so far.
Thanks for your assistance in this matter.

From what I can tell it looks to be made in Turkey and very similar to RIA's VR80. I have one of those and after the initial break in period have had no issues. I've been looking at getting a Citadel too.

I have one. Out of the box it's no go on mine for bird shot. Slugs and buck fire just fine. So I drilled the gas ports more open and it cycles bird shot better but still doesn't run smooth yet. I haven't played more with it to do more testing. I basically just said it's gonna be my slug gun

Next time I go out I will try 3" shells or I have some faster shooting 2.75s I can try as well.

255E6CBE-CCD0-4464-A834-2C0B26B71B21.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top