JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Purchased 2 months ago.

I've put about 100 shells through it. 2 boxes at range shooting trap and another couple boxes' worth patterning various loads through it to get a feel.

This is a very no nonsense workhorse of a shotgun. Action is smooth. It IS a light gun, but the recoil is a lot lighter than I expected it to be.

There are a couple of youtube videos on breaking it down - which I'm happy to link to the buyer - that are very helpful. But the process is pretty straightforward and quick once you figure out a couple quirks.

I'm a big fan of this gun. I'm looking to let it go because what I really need is a field gun with a longer barrel. (To that end, if anybody's got a solid pump gun with a 26"/28" barrel, I'd love to talk about a trade)

Comes with included three chokes, Full, Cylinder, and Modified.

I'm also including the Flambeau Tactical Case as a package deal. I'm also pretty flush with 12 ga shells right now if you're looking for ammo to go along with it. Additionally, you get the Allen buttstock shell holder.

To that end, $350 OBO for the whole package.

IMG_20210311_161527.jpg IMG_20210311_161604.jpg IMG_20210311_161629.jpg IMG_20210311_161658.jpg IMG_20210311_161853.jpg IMG_20210311_161902.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Regarding FFL - my guy is out in Damascus. If that's convenient, I'd prefer to use him. But I'm happy to meet anywhere within 45 mins of the Portland area. Buyer pays fees, of course.

ETA - Also, it seems I say "to that end" a lot. Oof.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads