Citadel 3.5" 1911 w/ Crimson Trace Grips and holsters $650

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
This has been my carry gun for the last few years, but I have fallen in love with another. I gotta have an XDs. Wife says I can't buy any additional guns, so I need to sell this one in order to pick it up. It is in pretty good shape. It has been carried daily for about 3 years and has a little holster wear. I haven't kept an accurate count, but I would guess there have been about 1200 rounds down the pipe. I will include the two holsters I have for it, as I will have no need for them. One is a Blackhawk Serpa and the other is a Bianchi IWB leather. Also included will be one 7 round Chip McCormick magazine and the original plastic case the gun came with. I live in Eastern Oregon and will travel a little if you are serious about the deal.

2013-02-01_13-58-34_716.jpg

2013-02-01_13-58-44_873.jpg

2013-02-01_13-59-19_219.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Professional business
    This business has been my go to transfer dealer for years. Best you can find in Washington County
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
Top Bottom