JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a used Cimarron Thunderer some time ago. In attempting to find the date of manufacture, I learned that Cimarron has a custom shop. All of their serial number data is only held for five years and I was told that the custom guns are not marked which seems odd. Anyway, the action is tight and slicker than snot. The average of three trigger pull measurements is 1lb 14oz. I have a Schofield inbound and was thinking about selling this Thunderer, but I may keep it. It's been in the safe for a couple of years and I've not fired it.

I bought a used Cimarron Thunderer some time ago. In attempting to find the date of manufacture, I learned that Cimarron has a custom shop. All of their serial number data is only held for five years and I was told that the custom guns are not marked which seems odd. Anyway, the action is tight and slicker than snot. The average of three trigger pull measurements is 1lb 14oz. I have a Schofield inbound and was thinking about selling this Thunderer, but I may keep it. It's been in the safe for a couple of years and I've not fired it.
Well I'm glad that's settled.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads