JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was schooled in propper cigar etiquite and I use matches but I keep a few lighters around for emergencies. I'm working my way through my acid sampler and am enjoying every minute of it. I just finished an acid ONE and it was very good.:s0155: Don't know what's next on the menue.:D

I've been ordering from thompson cigar out of florida and have been very satisfied with the service and prices. My brother-inlaw recently gave me a J.R cigar catalog and I'm blown away by the prices. They are way better than thompson. I saw that they carry a line of "clone"cigars that are a fraction of what the same name brand cigar costs. I'll be ordering from them next time.:D:s0155:
http://www.thompsoncigar.com/home.jsp
http://www.jrcigars.com/

Originally, I used matches. Then I burnt myself a few times by forgetting about the match. Ow. Now I use lighters. Only gotcha is you gotta be careful of people like Joey. If you leave the lighter out, you'll get it back with all the butane gone from it.

:p

As for online retailers, I use to do a lot of my shopping from Cigars International:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/index.asp

But hard times have caused me to cut back. I've tried a few other vendors (JRs, Holts) and they're good as well. Who I go with depends on who has the better prices once shipping is factored in.

Oh, and if you want to go down the dirty, dark slope there's always CigarBid (www.cigarbid.com). If you though eBay was bad, now you bid on cigars! CBid, as it's (fondly) known as, is run by Cigars International.

There use to be a great website that you could search for historical bid prices on CBid (<broken link removed>), but that went by the wayside . When I talked to the guy that ran it, CBid changed how they hosted their pages and required a rewrite of the parsing software and at that point it was abandoned.

Hmmm.......well okay...love these babies
Arturo Fuente florafina 8-5-8 great...........maduro my fav
and a pretty simple cheapo I always buy alot of are the arturo curly heads..cheap seconds.
and for a good mexican thats pretty good, I get the te-amo el segundo.....in maduro.
Yes I like the maduro's best. naturals okay and candella makes me gag....who likes a green looking cigar?

+1 on the curly head maduros!
try a romeo&julieta cedro #1,you might be suprised!

I wonder what it means when you get a little fur growing on the outside of some of your cigars?:s0114: A bit too much moisture I suppose. I just wipe them down with a paper towel and put them back.

Bought some Rocky Patel Fusions, I believe they are, 2nds, on sale and they taste great but do seem to be more sensitive to moisture.

Anyone ever try the 5 Vegas brand from Cigars International? If you watch the sales you can pick up a box for darn near half price a couple of times per year. They have many different strengths to satisfy all folks.

I wonder what it means when you get a little fur growing on the outside of some of your cigars?:s0114: A bit too much moisture I suppose. I just wipe them down with a paper towel and put them back.

Bought some Rocky Patel Fusions, I believe they are, 2nds, on sale and they taste great but do seem to be more sensitive to moisture.

Anyone ever try the 5 Vegas brand from Cigars International? If you watch the sales you can pick up a box for darn near half price a couple of times per year. They have many different strengths to satisfy all folks.

I like the 5 Vegas 'A' series and the Gold series.

764405415_JW7WL-XL.jpg

619231312_L43pk-L-1.jpg

619199016_dmVe8-L-1.jpg

-Mark.

I just wish I could light up a cigar at the range. Only get to smoke and shoot when I have the time to drive out of town to go shoot.

I second the Don Pepin Blue's. Always stock Rocky Patel Sungrown's along with Arturo Fuente Hemingway's.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top