JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The brown truck just delivered a box of goodness from my favorite distributer in florida.:D I ordered the ACID sampler set and the top shelf 90 points sampler pack. I actually filled my humidor with these 2 samplers.:D
I'm debating where to start....an acid 50 ring or a rocky patel 50 ring.:s0155:

I've had several acid blondies and they were awsome. This is the first time I've had the sampler pack so I'm really looking forward to trying all the different type acids.:D:s0155:

Unfortunately, nicotine of any type seems to get me back on the cigs... so I quit the sticks too.

But once I discovered Habanos, I never really went back to "domestics". They were the only cigars I found that delivered the complexity I enjoy in (tobacco, coffee, tea, whisk[e]y, wine, etc.) without overwhelming the palate. Even smokes like high-end Fuente products that attempt to copy the Cuban style - good as they are - never quite did it for me.

Also preferred smaller ring gauges. Although they burn a little faster and are a lot less showy than the big fatties that are so popular now, they tend to taste better to me because of the balanced ratio of filler to binder to wrapper leaves.

Although I haven't been active on there for years, I'd encourage any of you who are interested in cigars to join the forum at http://www.cigarweekly.com - great folks who love to trade sticks of all types and share their considerable knowledge with beginners.

I was really much more of a pipe and cigarette smoker - still have a pretty substantial quantity of tinned pipe tobacco aging away, including a couple rare items that nobody here's likely to be interested in...

Cool, thanks for the link, I'll check it out. Due to the price of quality smokes, I meter them out. Maybe 1 a week or on special occasions. I enjoy them more that way.:D

Hmmm.......well okay...love these babies
Arturo Fuente florafina 8-5-8 great...........maduro my fav
and a pretty simple cheapo I always buy alot of are the arturo curly heads..cheap seconds.
and for a good mexican thats pretty good, I get the te-amo el segundo.....in maduro.
Yes I like the maduro's best. naturals okay and candella makes me gag....who likes a green looking cigar?

Cool, I gotta write these down.:D At the moment I'm partial to acid and ashtons and partagas. I just had a cohiba a few weeks ago and it was very good- need to add it to my rotation. I'm eager to experience other brands that several of you guys have mentioned.:D

I am a fan of the Rocky Patel Connecticut and CuAvanas. I buy from Cigar International in PA and watch for the specials.

My favorite cigar are the Astons but I can't afford to spend $10+ dollars on each cigar.

A nice cigar and a single malt scotch is heaven.

Camachos have to be my favorite, JR had a smokin deal on the limited edition sampler a while back so I nabbed two boxes, but they did exceed my $5 a stick limit.
I love the A$ton$$$ but can't fork out that kind of dough, although they make a few sizes of minis that are great and reasonable.
Sancho Panza is possibly the best for the buck smoke I have found.
cigar009.jpg
cigar006.jpg

Camachos have to be my favorite, JR had a smokin deal on the limited edition sampler a while back so I nabbed two boxes, but they did exceed my $5 a stick limit.
I love the A$ton$$$ but can't fork out that kind of dough, although they make a few sizes of minis that are great and reasonable.
Sancho Panza is possibly the best for the buck smoke I have found.
cigar009.jpg
cigar006.jpg

That my friend is a nice set up! Must hold well over 300 count cigars.

I too like the Acid cigars, My fave is the 5000CC its great!!! I actually almost went down the the smoke shop yesterday to get one...

Your making one mistake... I saw 2-3 lighters in your drawer... You should really use a wood match

If done properly and using a butane lighter, they work just as well as a match. What I've found with a butane lighter is that the flame should just barely touch the cigar itself. The kiss from the flame will toast the foot of the cigar, and gently puffing the cigar it'll light.

My personal preference for cigars are the stronger Don Pepin (Blue label), Tatuaje (Brown label), and Illusione blends. If I want a real kick in the pants I'll pick up a La Flor Dominicana Chisel or a La Joya de Nicaragua Antano. Those things are potent (lots of ligero) so plan on sitting down and staying in one place for a while.

:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads