JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone else considered doing this? I have a beautiful colt pocket hammerless that doesn't have a proper display case and I seen some cigar boxes at a garage sale and thought it would be awesome!

ive got some small basswood stock and green and grey felt, think I'm going to try my hand at something special for the old girl.

any advice? Anyone else get curious about doing something similar?

The gun will likely dissappear against that grey or green, use red.
That's good advice! I was planning to do green background and grey trimmings (dividing boards and sides) swapping to a red background would definitely make it stand out way better!

Sorta. One of setups I put together is a Ruger 77/44, that was given optics, and a silencer:

carabina-jpg.jpg

wacky10-jpg.jpg

The spare parts (big magazines, small magazines, thread protector, magazine disassembly tool, etc.), fit nicely in a cigar box:

1627348381056.png

1627348469380.png

Has anyone else considered doing this? I have a beautiful colt pocket hammerless that doesn't have a proper display case and I seen some cigar boxes at a garage sale and thought it would be awesome!

ive got some small basswood stock and green and grey felt, think I'm going to try my hand at something special for the old girl.

any advice? Anyone else get curious about doing something similar?
Let me know if u need any other cigar boxes. I have tons u can have for cost of shipping. Most are the paper covered wood kind but some are wood.

Let me know if u need any other cigar boxes. I have tons u can have for cost of shipping. Most are the paper covered wood kind but some are wood.
That's an incredible offer, thank you! I think I'm good for now, but I'll definitely keep that in mind as I work on this project!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top