JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is SPF
:s0155:
I have a Ciener 22lr platinum conversion for a Commander size 45 that I need to sell so I can get one of the guns I had to sell during The Great Unpleasantness back :banana:

I have three 10 round mags for it and it works great, the front sight could use some touch up black paint. Also comes with three extra mag springs and 495-ish rounds of Federal 22lr ammo. It was a 525 Value Pack, but I took this out last week and shot about 30-ish rounds through it

This is not a firearm, so WA or OR sales and mailing will work just fine. :s0155:

It looks like this:

CienerKit.jpg

Morning Joel, I apologize for not responding to your PM, work has picked up, and I have been working a lot of OT. I still have not received your money order. I thought having you send it to me at work (because the neighborhood kids like to fling mail all over the street) was a good idea, but it does not look like it has worked out as well as I thought it would.

I called our accounting department yesterday to see if it had ended up with them, but I have not heard back from them.

If we need to find another NWFA member in the Beaverton / Hillsboro area to hold on to the kit until it is all straightened out I would be fine with that.

Vince

Thanks for your quick reply.

the priority is to find out who at your office has the money order. I didn't think you were going to stiff me out of anything!

Let m eknow if you can find tha tmoney order. If not I'll have to cancel it and report it stolen.

Keep me posted.

:eek: The check just got to my desk, postmarked Aug 19 just like Joel54 said. No tire tracks, no visa stamps from foreign countries, no explanation on where the heck it has been!!! I do not have the conversion kit with me, I will try and get to a UPS store tonight and get it shipped.

Many thanks to Joel54 for his patience. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews