JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
sounds to me like you should find a tree hugging site and go there I don't think you will find any Obama lovers here maybe a few but that being said have you ever got a job from a poor person big business is what founded this country , this site is not for you I don't think JMO

Navy Seabee Buddist, I don't like to kill things but eat meat. If those two statements aren't an oxy-moron then I don't know what is.

I am former military and police officer, I have friends and family that are felons (and by the way I would trust them to own a weapon of any type). I am friends with Law Enforcement and with (how shall I say) certain motorcycle affiliations. I guess that makes me somewhat of an oxy-moron myself.

Are you an enigma - NO. Are you a moron - No, maybe someone who just wants attention and thinks more of themselves then maybe you should.

I have been in the line of fire in the both military and civilian Law Enforcement and have been decorated accordingly.

I am not an Obumer fan and I DO Support the 2nd Amendment with every fiber of my being. IF you have something to bring to this forum, then bring it! I (as well as others) are up for it.

I couldn't give a flying rats Arss what you stand for nor do I expect you to give the same to me. If you dish out an opinion then you better be willing to receive an opinion or two that differs from yours. But do not expect to come to this forum to save us from our way of thinking and/or living.:s0160:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top