JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, the repos of the Remington 1887/1901 are available under the designation of CI PW87. They cost around three c-notes, so a trifling thing. If they work, it is a tempting base gun for a SBS project. Or maybe just run as is, after being slicked up.

Anyone play with these? How did you like it?

h7e5jU2.png

So, the repos of the Remington 1887/1901 are available under the designation of CI PW87. They cost around three c-notes, so a trifling thing. If they work, it is a tempting base gun for a SBS project. Or maybe just run as is, after being slicked up.

Anyone play with these? How did you like it?

View attachment 489044

Nope. But me thinks you should. :)

Well Remington did make many a fine shotgun...:D

Any of the ones that I have seen at gun shows....the stocks , to put it nicely , sucked.
Open grain...ill fitting or just a gnarly ugly "dirty tire black" color....
Andy

That is generally what I'm seeing online; neat idea, but very rough in terms of both metal and wood. If one is willing to put the time into making it work they can be good, at least according to some.

However, I have neither the time nor inclination to bother with said right now. I am always looking for firearms a little out of the ordinary, but have little time these days to work on clunkers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top