JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is NOT CCI.

CI (Mexico) 40GR copper plated 22LR. Specified rating is 1250 FPS.

$12.99 for 500 (10 boxes of 50). 20 boxes (10,000 rounds) shipped to Oregon is $19.00 via UPS Ground so total PPR = 0.0279

I cannot find a lot of info on this brand; most of it is older. Mixed reviews. Info on NWFA dates to 2015.

Giving this a try...

upload_2019-6-27_7-44-7.png

Ordered some for plinking ammo after I got the email flyer. Saw a review on it and doesn't seem too bad but definitely not target ammo.

Ordered some for plinking ammo after I got the email flyer. Saw a review on it and doesn't seem too bad but definitely not target ammo.

I'm curious to see if this truly is the Mexican subsidiary of CCI as one online source stated. CCI = Cascade Cartridge Inc. CI = Cascade Industries. The online posting indicated the ammo box said "CI a CCI subsidiary". Will see.

Either way, I agree with you, at under 3 pennies per round, it's plinking stuff at worse.

If it IS a CCI subsidiary, and my firearms like it (accuracy-wise), I'm going to hoard when availability returns.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top