JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Update on HG homeless guy named Eric. In church Sunday. Stayed start to finish. Indicated in writing plans to attend a church wide picnic 6 June. I called Eric by name and receive a smile and handshake. There you go.

Other HG seems to be been a man of integrity. Custodians notified me of a broken window. Could be some other stalwart, but the window was right next to the spot the HG pitched a tantrum. Nonetheless we are still open for business and I carried all day while at church. That is a first to be with the people and exercising my 2nd Amendment of a blessed Memorial Day weekend. Thank God for soldiers, sailors, Marines and airmen.

We were doing our jobs. I was in the Navy but as the Coast Guard motto says, "Semper Paratus" (always ready). Never let your guard down. "Condition Yellow" is always a good state.

mh2-110-young-necromancer.jpg

1) Reply to #36: Ripping people off in the name of God is real bad karma.
2) "Matthew 5:39?"
A slap in the face is an insult, not a potentially deadly attack.
3) "yes, if youre not breaking the law, you have a right there. to me, its still unclear to me whether or not IN OREGON if we should stand our ground or try to leave the situation first."
SYG and location notwithstanding I will try to leave if that's a viable option.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top