JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Agreed. Talk about a "spark" :s0054:

I have thought this country needed a reset since I was a young teenager, and the older I have gotten the more I believe it. But the fact it might happen over a bad cold is dumb founding.

Also, the fact it desides to happen right after I finally decide the world might be stable enough to have a kid and he is born is pretty annoying.

I know that trying make sense of unreasonable acts committed by unreasonable people , is a fruitless exercise....
As the "why" behind the actions , only makes sense to the unreasonable.

Still...leaves me shaking my head.

While not a church going man myself...
The comfort , security , fellowship and faith that people have in church and religion needs not to be tampered with or taken away.
Andy

Someone pissed off the wrong Karen.
1590185856629.gif

Someone burnt down my rural church, someone likely gets shot.

I saw this a bit ago too. Once again you have the media whipping up hate. Sadly all too many people are ready to line up and take action once the news gets them going. The media is going to get some people killed. They get a hate fest going and when it turns deadly they all act like they had noting to do with the results. :mad:

Left at the scene: "Bet you stay home now you hypokrites."

Didn't the arsonist have to leave home to do the arson? I don't believe they understand what "hypocrite" means. Probably the same type that doesn't understand what "shall not be infringed" means, either.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top