JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a Rohrbaugh R9. I was just looking for recommendations on where get the chamber chromed and polished to improve reliability. The company closed up shop a month after I purchased it and left me in the lurch on a warranty claim. It's an SS barrel.

It's a Rohrbaugh R9. I was just looking for recommendations on where get the chamber chromed and polished to improve reliability. The company closed up shop a month after I purchased it and left me in the lurch on a warranty claim. It's an SS barrel.

It's SS Barrel just clean it up. Give me a call and I will talk to you about what you may need to do. I have many Questions to ask to get the pic. number is a cell phone, that why I ask that you give me a number that I can call you back at as it dropped calls. 503-260-3906 or [email protected] If you are in the Portland Area maybe we can meet up and you can show me what you have going on with it. Any way Sound like you may need some guidance in which I may help.
Tony Portland, Oregon Area

most production guns are chambered so quickly at the factory reamer marks are left it the chamber sometimes causing extraction problems, hopefully a bit of polishing will cure this condition. hard chroming may be going a bit overboard.

Well if it's not insanely expensive I'd like to go all the way with the chrome. Then if that doesn't solve the issue I'm done with this POS and will list it's parts on gun broker. I had an authorized warranty claim with Rohrbaugh when they went belly up and left all their customers in the lurch on repairs.

Its a Rohrbaugh R9! I'd call them, for the price of this pistol they should also pay shipping cost and no charge to you.
If you want to sell it let me know.
Barney

Its a Rohrbaugh R9! I'd call them, for the price of this pistol they should also pay shipping cost and no charge to you.
If you want to sell it let me know.
Barney

Well that's what I expected from them back in January when it didn't work. After talking to Mr Rohrbaugh himself on several occasions they finally had me ship it back at my expense via fedex.

When it got there they refused the package and let it come back to Oregon. Since then they have had zero communications with any former customers. They closed or sold to Para who doesn't do anything either. They just vanished in February. A fly by night move after telling a few of us to return defective pistols.

It's all on the Rohrbaugh forum, but the mod won't let anyone trash The Rohrbaugh brothers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top