JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, once again my hunting partner has his priorities screwed up. He flaked on me for Saturdays hunt.

Here is what I have and am looking for!
Leaving Springfield early Saturday morning, taking my truck, my trailer with the Ranger loaded on it. I will pay for fuel and you pay for food and beverages. It will be a long day trip and a cold one at that. I know of several hunting spots from our property. If your interested let me know. I only have 1 spot available.

Got a pm from a fellow member and we headed over the hill. Morning started out -17 and little breezy. Coyote hunting started out real slow with 4 sets and no action.
Moved to northwest side of town and got into severe rabbit infestation so we decided to put a dent in the population. Called 6 yotes in on 5 sets and 4 kills. We decided that the heater sounded like a good idea and started shooting rabbits from the truck, so we loaded up and worked our way thru the fields and towardsee town.
All in all had a wonderful experience with a good guy. Got to run some loaded ammo thru the guns and put a few miles on the Ranger. The Barnes 26gr varmint grenades in 204 do some serious damage by the way, highly recommend them on yotes.

Workerbee would love to get a chance to go out with you sometime. Shot ground squirrels plenty but not coyotes. Like the chance. 204 and 22-250 here.

Sounds good to me. I go over couple times during winter but when the rats hit I'm there couple times a month.
I think the coyotes are so in tune with there environment it's amazing. Lately I have been shooting rabbits around lunch or so, leave the area then come back 2 hours or so later, sneak in and start calling and the coyotes come a running. They hear gun shots everyday and it's a dinner Bell for them.

He does it about 3 times a week. No heat. Stakes the dog to the ground. Then uses a dog Yelp call. He kills about 10 yotes every week. It's pretty crazy, but it works

Definitely not that good, you had better show me how ;)
Lol. Hopefully I'll get a chance to go out with you one a these days. It's not that I'm a hotshot or that that's a regular occurrence or anything.. however, be prepared for and look for that type of rare shot.. because they do present themselves..
anyway

I finally got all the parts and pieces for my 204 build.
24" extra heavy bull barrel by pac nor(now cut down to 20")
16.5" carbon fiber free float
Anderson stripped upper
Prs stock
JP Springs and hammer
Warne leopold rings
Sightron sii scope
FDE ergo grip
FDE raptor charging handle
Magpul winter trigger guard
Time to put some ammo down the pipe

20160325_215237.jpg

Upcoming Events