JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Each Christmas season running Lucky Sporting Goods I pick a few choice firearms from my personal collection and 100% of those proceeds are giving to support a few local families with everything the holidays should be and do our best to eliminate as much anxiety as possible.

This year I have three firearms picked out, I am pleased to offer some of my best and look forward to meeting the new owners and sharing that generosity with some families that I may have not even met yet. I like to think there is a sufficient amount of dignity to go around with these arrangements, always open to suggestions!

Ending the lineup with the trusty pump. Two of these 870s have been hanging around waiting for a turn to get some color, classifying this and the other (eventually) as used since it will not come with a factory box. Is unfired outside the factory and has never left my shop.

This one earmarked for Christmas Giving is an homage to all the rusty truck guns that come in and then leave with a fresh finish. This was a perfectly new scatter gun now given a beautiful multicolor finish to appear as though it has a handsome rusting patina. Creating the appearance of decay is my specialty. Since I was starting this project while completing the Beowulf the 26" barrel opted for some ancient runes over matching the receiver pattern, I think it is perfect. Barrel is threaded and has a Rem choke in place.

The bargain price of the bunch, just $550 although I could be persuaded to take more. ;)

IMG_1175.JPG IMG_1176.JPG IMG_1177.JPG IMG_1178.JPG IMG_1179.JPG IMG_1180.JPG IMG_1181.JPG IMG_1182.JPG IMG_1183.JPG IMG_1184.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
We have a fantastic local buyer and the giving is now greater than what Big Horn Armory has offered up this season. I am excited to make another envelope delivery!