JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Spent all day out in the cold. Turned out better than I thought.

xmas20lights.jpg

I was going to put mine up today...but I decided to play 18 holes of golf instead.

First nine went well, but we decided to play the back nine as .... 19th x 9.

Last Edited:
OKAY! I happen to like Christmas lights, and here I thought someone was starting a thread so people could post their photos.....I LOLed though.

The wife and I put up a mess of lights every year, none of those blow up things or the moving lighted deer or scenery though. We used to leave them on over night but it was raising our electric by around $40.00 a month. I think us having all our lights up get's other neighbors to put some up. A year or two after we bought our house in 2001 we had about 500 extras, so we hung the extras on the neighbors gutters, he never put lights up, and ran a cord from my garage. He worked swing and got home around midnight. We all thought it was pretty damned funny.

Something about mischievous kids moving lawn deer into a compromising position delights my twisted inner child. And then the "victims" sometimes leave them that way for the final 2-3 weeks. Ahhh, the classics.

My moms long time friend used to put up millions of lights. 8 trees in the big house. Full size sleigh and rain deer on the roof. The news used to cover the story.
Took her son 4 weeks to put it up! Lol! Crazy.
I love lights. No animals though. Or humping deer.
No blow up objects either. That's white trash.

image.jpg I did lights last year it was out first year in our home, but I bought the cheap LEDs and it looked like crap, so I said to heck with it this year. I did want to do a American Flag in lights, but will do it next year and the lit flag is going up!

Just got the tree up for now.

I have an idea. Why don't one of you talented NWFA crazies, make a sign out of Christmas lights that says 2a.
Maybe we can all do it as our own protest to support 2a. Start a trend. Like buying Starbucks.

I probably wouldn't do that for the same reason I don't put bumper stickers on my car. I'm afraid someone will break into my house when I'm not there and steal all my crap.

But I would love to do it
That's true.
I have a brother, who is let's say, a pain. But he did do something funny. Once. He put a bumper sticker on his cummins, that said, I hate hippies. They lived in Eugene then....

OKAY! I happen to like Christmas lights, and here I thought someone was starting a thread so people could post their photos.....I LOLed though.

The wife and I put up a mess of lights every year, none of those blow up things or the moving lighted deer or scenery though. We used to leave them on over night but it was raising our electric by around $40.00 a month. I think us having all our lights up get's other neighbors to put some up. A year or two after we bought our house in 2001 we had about 500 extras, so we hung the extras on the neighbors gutters, he never put lights up, and ran a cord from my garage. He worked swing and got home around midnight. We all thought it was pretty damned funny.

So post up your lights, Mike!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads