JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$118
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
BANKS
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sometimes a genuine bargain is a great option. This youth rifle is a prime example: Five pounds of shooting nirvana. 18.34" Parkerized barrel with a 1:16 twist, Philippine wood Monte carlo style stock in a natural finish with a plastic butt pad, a bead front sight with adjustable rear sight, and a 10-round magazine. All this for $118 with background. I was highly suspicious when I came across this model and set off to do my research which found these are not only a great value, but good quality that will last.

My observation is kids enjoy shooting more when it is comfortable to them. Meaning low felt recoil, easy to aim and shoot, and not too much noise. Twisting a can on this would make for a delightful first shooting experience or I can help you find a comfortable set of hearing protection that still allows for a proper cheek weld, no matter the shooter's size.
1575749115840.png
I have a half dozen models en route, happy to have one shipped to your FFL with plenty of time to be Christmas ready.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Wow! Alternate twist rate available? Like 1x9? I know, asking too much. What kind of scope mounting stuff available, if any? Would a big heavy cheapo but good enough Russian nite vision scope work?

Sometimes a genuine bargain is a great option. This youth rifle is a prime example: Five pounds of shooting nirvana. 18.34" Parkerized barrel with a 1:16 twist, Philippine wood Monte carlo style stock in a natural finish with a plastic butt pad, a bead front sight with adjustable rear sight, and a 10-round magazine. All this for $110. I was highly suspicious when I came across this model and set off to do my research which found these are not only a great value, but good quality that will last.

My observation is kids enjoy shooting more when it is comfortable to them. Meaning low felt recoil, easy to aim and shoot, and not too much noise. Twisting a can on this would make for a delightful first shooting experience or I can help you find a comfortable set of hearing protection that still allows for a proper cheek weld, no matter the shooter's size.
View attachment 638663
I have a half dozen models en route, happy to have one shipped to your FFL with plenty of time to be Christmas ready.
Text me when you have them in, I may want to feel one up.

J, your site is down maybe? Wanted to see if you have other Armscor rifles on it.

Specifically, model 51110.

Last Edited:
I"m getting one of these from Lucky SG. Would be a great little pesting gun. Low price is great. 18" barrel with subsonic ammo = already nice and quiet; add a suppressor = even quieter; add in the bolt action = even quieter. Can't wait to shoot one of these and see how quiet it is.

I seem to be on a roll with sequential serial numbers, I just got the invoice for what is being shipped and they are all in order. :) Some people like this more than others, I find it makes it easy to track.

Haven't taken mine to the range yet but it sure is a light handy gun. I did fire an american eagle suppressor round which was crazy quiet with my small surpressor and a cci quiet .22 round which was so quiet you wouldn't believe it. Bolt action is smooth with nice lockup. It looks to be all metal and wood except for trigger guard and mag release which is a pleasant surprise for this price range. Wood is nice quality.

FYI here is a sound comparison of the armscor 22 with suppressor shooting cci quiet rounds. Hard to describe how quiet this bolt gun is but maybe this video will help. Am eagle suppressor rounds are a bit louder than this but not much.

Note the second sound you hear is the sound of the target (sound deadened target btw - duct seal) coming back through the window which is louder than the actual shot.

For u basement shooters out there this is tailor made for that, or pesting etc.

Christmas is upon us! Pick a pack of reactive targets on me when you take one home, or a complete stand with targets if you take a pair (in serial number order). Available/open Christmas Eve.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top