JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Includes info and links to a new SAF CCW case that is seeking Supreme Court review.
The brief is lengthy, but a good read

Why didn’t press apply ‘Dershowitz standard’ to Barack Obama?

As the George Washington Bridge scandal continues to unfold, threatening the political future of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie … one might wonder why the press has not applied the same level of scrutiny to Barack Obama on a principle expressed yesterday by Prof. Alan Dershowitz.

<broken link removed>

Complete double standard and character assassination. Look, I'm no big fan of Christie after he chummed up with Obama last year, but this "scandal" is ridiculous.

How many pages could we write about Obama and his administration actually being responsible for people getting killed on their watch?

And the media spin doctors on CNN and MSNBC want to make an issue about one of Christies aids causing a traffic jam? Seriously?

Yup, the news coverage is amazing. The reporters can barely suppress their enthusiasm on bringing down a prominent Republicanish politician. I heard more coverage last night on Christie than I heard about all the Obama administration scandals combined over several months. Best way for Christie to survive this is to change party affiliation - then the line will change to "nothing to see here, move along, please..."

The media has been telling us he's the likely Republican Nominee for quite some time now. I'm surprised they didn't save this juicy scandal till closer to the Election.
They must be thinking he had a chance against H so they're beginning the smear campaign early. I didn't want to have to vote for him anyway.

I heard today that this is going to be call the Fat and Furious Scandal by the media. KNow is all just need to become a Bengazi Scandal and we have the 2 worst canidates taken out of contention. This may help the Republicans from having the media pick our canadate like the last 2 times. Christi is nothing by a Progressive Republican. I for one have had enough progressive thinking and behavior for the rest of my life.

This is all just a big distraction from a failing economy and obammycare disaster. Nothing like extenting the pain and suffering right to the end of obammys term.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top