JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't think I have read any article more close-minded and anti-RKBA than the article I have read from the ultra-liberal news source "Christian Science Monitor". These guys even make Huffington Post look more rational and objective, considering they go on a rant producing totally fabricated statistics proving how guns in the hands of law abiding citizens are causing the deaths of innocent people. They, on the other hand, have not ever produced statistics about the number of lives saved by guns and crimes that were prevented or never even committed due to law-abiding citizens being armed. The fact that Chicago, the city with one of the strictest gun laws, is now the murder capital of the USA, was also not mentioned. And, all they could do is blindly cry out about how Americans should not possess guns, period, as they result in innocent deaths, according to their fabricated statistics. However, what they don't mention is how a guy with an average sporting weapon (a pump shotgun), not even a "deadly assault machine gun" managed to commit a great amount of carnage. So, does Christian Science Monitor advocate we ban all guns, or just the scary kind? Whereas other media outlets will try to pretend to be more rational, calling for the ban of the "evil military guns", the Christian Science Monitor is advocating for an outright ban on all guns in the hands of civilians.

US gun massacres mount up, but no more gun control. Why? - CSMonitor.com

I hate the Christian Science Monitor and I encourage people do whatever they can to boycott this company and voice out against these tyrants. It wouldn't surprise me if Joseph Goebbels himself was the founder of this news company.

im not typically someone who would knock theism but these are the same people who think prayer is more effective than medical treatment for cancer. they may get a lot of hits but it doesnt mean they are going to make any waves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top