JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Christensen Arms
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Portland
State
Oregon
This rifle is amazing. Everything about it. It's a tack driver. The recoil is less than a 30-06. Need to sell because the wife thinks I have too many guns. I love my Mesa, but I think I want to stay married to my wife.

scope not included

I followed Christensen's barrel break-in procedure exactly

]Barrel Break In - Christensen Arms

Round count is exactly 50 which is break-in procedure.

This rifle is amazing. Christensen customer service is amazing. I called them one time to ask about break-in and the phone rings and an actual person answers right away. The rep and I talked on the phone for about 30 minutes because they were so helpful. I was asking about ammo types for break-in and I only shot Hornady Precision Hunter because I wanted break-in to be perfect.

Meet at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton and I'll pay transfer fee.

fullsizeoutput_1bd.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1be.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1bf.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1c0.jpeg wLEcT6PHRX+t09xO7eIHQg.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This rifle is amazing. Everything about it. It's a tack driver. The recoil is less than a 30-06. Need to sell because the wife thinks I have too many guns. I love my Mesa, but I think I want to stay married to my wife.

scope not included

I followed Christensen's barrel break-in procedure exactly

]Barrel Break In - Christensen Arms

Round count is exactly 50 which is break-in procedure.

This rifle is amazing. Christensen customer service is amazing. I called them one time to ask about break-in and the phone rings and an actual person answers right away. The rep and I talked on the phone for about 30 minutes because they were so helpful. I was asking about ammo types for break-in and I only shot Hornady Precision Hunter because I wanted break-in to be perfect.

Meet at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton and I'll pay transfer fee.

View attachment 607507 View attachment 607508 View attachment 607509 View attachment 607510 View attachment 607511

I'll take it if willing to ship to Seattle on my dime.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.