JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Chris is usually a funny guy. He looks scared to death while doing this quick video in support of Big Daddy Obama.

He looks like somebody has his mom hostage somewhere until he gives this "support". Am I wrong here? Maybe someone has a video of him with a hooker who has an adam's apple or something.

I've never seen him look so uncomfortable "on stage". What say you guys?

New Chris Rock

Chris Rock Backs President Obama On Gun Control (VIDEO)

Old Chris Rock

Chris Rock on Gun Control - YouTube

Hmmm.. daddy of the country? He tells us what to do because he knows what's best for us. Sad, people hear that junk and believe it. Chris likes the nanny government.

Sucks, I used to like his comedy.

Then the article mentions a tweets from Jim carey as well. He doesn't have a dog in this fight, he's canadian if I recall.

I believe a lot of celebrities are pressured into joined the BHO personality cult or fear being blacklisted; if you are black and speak out against gun control or BHO, it is a double whammy.

The POTUS is merely a puppet of the Oligarchs, but BHO is something 'special'. Almost bizarre how his worshipers speak about him like he can do no wrong, like some savior figure. Like 30s Germany.

Chris Rock is a quick, clever jokester, capable of hilarious, edgy pandering to pretty much any topic du jour. Good for laughs.

A sad human trait is that mass public opinion can be shaped by celebrities - just because they're celebrities. Anyone who lets glib entertainers influence their views and votes on important issues like the de facto king's unconstitutional push to outlaw guns needs to look at something other than facebook, tweet and television.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top