JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Too nice to use, too expensive to keep as safe queen collectibles.

Chris Reeve Project 1, new in box. Unused, opened only for the pictures here, all paperwork including "birthday card." Just a bit of green on the brass fittings, otherwise the thing is mint:

A year newer one went for $575 on ebay, just recently: Chris Reeve Knife Project I MIB Ultra RARE Find Early Version from 1999 | eBay

So, before I put it on ebay, $575, shipped to CONUS.

Next is a Scrapyard Knife Works Dogfather. Very good condition - doesn't look to have been used, mostly dust on the sheath. Out of production:

A beater version went for just shy of $280 on ebay: The Dogfather by Scrap Yard Knife Co Part of The Busse Combat Knife Group | eBay

So, again, before I toss it on ebay I'll offer up a nicer one for $325, shipped to CONUS

Finally, a more mundane one. Spec Plus Marine Raider Bowie, unused, unsharpened, including Kydex sheath from RKBA holsters and fittings. Also has original sheath, not shown:

$100, shipped to CONUS

In Portland Friday/Saturday (Jan 31/Feb1) for possible inspection and FTF.

Possible trades ... not really interested in much. Good lever .357 might catch my attention. Kahr PM45 plus some $$, maybe. S&W 66/65, 2"/3", or 617, 4". Never hurts to ask/offer, but unless it's listed here the answer's likely to be "no thank you." Given ebay results, prices are relatively firm.

IMG_1676_zpscbfebc46.jpg IMG_1674_zpsf405d6a8.jpg IMG_1673_zpsce1e3464.jpg