Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Chris Kyle's Widow Addresses Obama on Guns at CNN Town Hall

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by etrain16, Jan 7, 2016.

1. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Taya Kyle confronts Obama on guns, no tears shed by the Pres tonight for Chris Kyle:

2. therealhitman

therealhitman USA Well-Known Member

5:52 ....whaaaaat? That's 48 seconds of flat out anti-truth. He is a special kind of stupid, isn't he?

hker71 and etrain16 like this.
  3. etrain16

On top and of that, he addressed another gal, a rape victim, who is pro gun, and basically told her that having a gun in her home for protection was more likely to be used on her. He really is a piece of sh....work. o_O

4. 41Slinger

41Slinger Harrisburg Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Lets see, would that be the first time ever that Ohole talked personally to Taya ??????

hker71, Brutus57, rdb241 and 3 others like this.
  5. Doc In UPlace

Doc In UPlace Tacoma-ish Well-Known Member

It's not stupid, it's just wrong. That attitude the president has comes from a life of privilege and being protected by a squad of rough men who carry guns.

6. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

all I can say after listening to that is this moron believes his own lies would someone report his mental health to the FBI he needs to be first on the list what an assclown.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  7. Nick Burkhardt

Nick Burkhardt NE Oregon Well-Known Member

He is too busy inviting Clock Boy to the White House.

8. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

It's not about guns
    It's about making you totally dependent upon Big Brother for your families safety
    gun control is about CONTROL

hker71, nammac, Capn Jack and 10 others like this.
  9. Max713

Max713 Albany Active Member

1 in 30 people purchasing weapons online are convicted felons??? Thats literally not possible. As in, 100% not able to happen. I have so many derogatory slurs running through my head right now...
    And violent/gun crime is down in areas with higher restrictions? Since when? Chicago???

aarond, hker71, nammac and 4 others like this.
  10. 41Slinger

41Slinger Harrisburg Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I couldn't watch it, I know that's not what I'm supposed to do, I only made it a little over 4:00 mins in the above video with Taya before I was almost completely out of control. I'll go back now and try to watch the rest, I really don't like that person at all.

I new I shouldn't have watched the rest, that lying f ing @##%%$$^%%%^)&)(+*&&*&#%^&*(*)_++)(*(*&(**&#$@#!@!@$%^%%^*&(*()*&()__)*++__)()(*(**&&^%^%$#@#@@&%$*&%^(*&^(&)()(_++_*&%$^#$@%&#&^&^&^*(*&(*))&((&_)_.

nammac, Capn Jack, Slobray and 3 others like this.
  11. USMC-03

USMC-03 Moscow on the Willamette (i.e. Portland, Oregon) Well-Known Member

Facts and reason are irrelevant; this effort is aimed directly at those whose world view is dominated by emotion instead of intellect. No matter how credible the opposition, no matter how objective the argument, there are people who simply cannot and will not move beyond fear, envy and arrogance.

12. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

You forgot "ignorance"....';)

13. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

The average IQ of an AA female is 80, which is 10 points higher than the average African female but that's not relevant as Obama's Pony Show was aimed at one goal, making white's lives as bothersome as possible

nammac and fredball like this.
  14. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Seems no one caught this but he is going after the trusts also. Listen to the end.

hker71, 41Slinger and etrain16 like this.
  15. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

His words the strick gun control laws in the city of Chicago had more murders than we had at the height of the war in Iraq but we don't talk about that ,because it does not fit the narative . and so if does fit we don't talk about it , we make things up that are feel good lies.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    Capn Jack and 41Slinger like this.
  16. kod38

kod38 Keizer, Or Member

Well said by Taya in my view. You have to point out things like amount of firearms to actual use for bad deeds.
    What gets me is how many more guns get sold each time these turds speak of more laws.
    Work on the core issues that allow the violence to occur, not the tools used.
    Lets ban cars to stop drunk driving, right.

nammac and 41Slinger like this.
  17. erudne

I'm dumb founded that Obama said that his EA would not deny that rape victim's right to own a gun, when, if she received any counseling after the fact, the doctor would have to inform the Feds to confiscate her guno_O

nammac, Capn Jack, kod38 and 5 others like this.
  18. WasrNwarpaint

WasrNwarpaint Portland Well-Known Member

I apologize I was in a good mood and just could not bring myself to watch that dirt bag spew more bold face lies

did I miss anything:rolleyes:

Joe13, Capn Jack, mjbskwim and 3 others like this.
  19. etrain16

You missed Taya Kyle making a good point, directly to the President. The video starts with her, so I would suggest watching up to the point that Obama's gums start flapping. I think the video is worth it up to that point anyway.

fredball, WasrNwarpaint and 41Slinger like this.
  20. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I don't care who you are that's funny right there (Obama's gums start flapping)