JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
5:52 ....whaaaaat? That's 48 seconds of flat out anti-truth. He is a special kind of stupid, isn't he?

On top and of that, he addressed another gal, a rape victim, who is pro gun, and basically told her that having a gun in her home for protection was more likely to be used on her. He really is a piece of sh....work. o_O

all I can say after listening to that is this moron believes his own lies would someone report his mental health to the FBI he needs to be first on the list what an assclown.

Last Edited:
1 in 30 people purchasing weapons online are convicted felons??? Thats literally not possible. As in, 100% not able to happen. I have so many derogatory slurs running through my head right now...
And violent/gun crime is down in areas with higher restrictions? Since when? Chicago???

I couldn't watch it, I know that's not what I'm supposed to do, I only made it a little over 4:00 mins in the above video with Taya before I was almost completely out of control. I'll go back now and try to watch the rest, I really don't like that person at all.

I new I shouldn't have watched the rest, that lying f ing @##%%$$^%%%^)&)(+*&&*&#%^&*(*)_++)(*(*&(**&#$@#!@!@$%^%%^*&(*()*&()__)*++__)()(*(**&&^%^%$#@#@@&%$*&%^(*&^(&)()(_++_*&%$^#$@%&#&^&^&^*(*&(*))&((&_)_.

Facts and reason are irrelevant; this effort is aimed directly at those whose world view is dominated by emotion instead of intellect. No matter how credible the opposition, no matter how objective the argument, there are people who simply cannot and will not move beyond fear, envy and arrogance.

The average IQ of an AA female is 80, which is 10 points higher than the average African female but that's not relevant as Obama's Pony Show was aimed at one goal, making white's lives as bothersome as possible

His words the strick gun control laws in the city of Chicago had more murders than we had at the height of the war in Iraq but we don't talk about that ,because it does not fit the narative . and so if does fit we don't talk about it , we make things up that are feel good lies.

Last Edited:
Well said by Taya in my view. You have to point out things like amount of firearms to actual use for bad deeds.
What gets me is how many more guns get sold each time these turds speak of more laws.
Work on the core issues that allow the violence to occur, not the tools used.
Lets ban cars to stop drunk driving, right.

I'm dumb founded that Obama said that his EA would not deny that rape victim's right to own a gun, when, if she received any counseling after the fact, the doctor would have to inform the Feds to confiscate her guno_O

I apologize I was in a good mood and just could not bring myself to watch that dirt bag spew more bold face lies

did I miss anything:rolleyes:

You missed Taya Kyle making a good point, directly to the President. The video starts with her, so I would suggest watching up to the point that Obama's gums start flapping. I think the video is worth it up to that point anyway.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top