JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd be more worried about flashing a badge in public than someone accidently seeing my gun. Although if you carry one of these badges around, you are are a huge tool and probably have bigger problems.

I'd be more worried about flashing a badge in public than someone accidently seeing my gun. Although if you carry one of these badges around, you are are a huge tool and probably have bigger problems.

Is that a "legit" badge? I thought Alaska folks just carried them out in the open.:D

I think its for the guys who want to look like a cop carrying a gun around. That's a bad a** badge though! NOT!!!

Oh man, this one is even better. It even comes with a little pouch for your license and badge. From their website:

You're threatened with deadly force, but your gun is out and pointed at the felon. You have your Concealed Weapon Permit Badge with you. The police pull up to the scene and the dirtbag shouts, "He's going to kill me. SHOOT HIM!" WHAT DO YOU DO?

You display your BADGE to the police and shout, "DON'T SHOOT. I'M A LEGALLY LICENSED HAND GUN OWNER." The police officer orders you to put down your weapon. You comply. Situation under control. One criminal under arrest and YOU'RE ALIVE!

edit: check out their video!

Oh man, this one is even better. It even comes with a little pouch for your license and badge. From their website:

You're threatened with deadly force, but your gun is out and pointed at the felon. You have your Concealed Weapon Permit Badge with you. The police pull up to the scene and the dirtbag shouts, "He's going to kill me. SHOOT HIM!" WHAT DO YOU DO?

You display your BADGE to the police and shout, "DON'T SHOOT. I'M A LEGALLY LICENSED HAND GUN OWNER." The police officer orders you to put down your weapon. You comply. Situation under control. One criminal under arrest and YOU'RE ALIVE!

edit: check out their video!

OMG! You could not make something up that was that funny!

Some described the CCW card as a "good guy" ID. Seems to me the card might be a sign of just that when given to an officer, but the badge seems more like "cop wanna be." Plus, flashing that to someone without explaining what it is could put you in the area of impersonating an officer. Plus, Plus, it has no legal meaning whatsoever. Can't anyone order one of those?

I'd prefer just wearing a T-shirt that says 'Hey I have a GUN.' :D

What you mean like this one?:s0114:
tshirts11.jpg
No, that's not me...

Well, one question to ask yourself is that, after a shooting, in court whether that is criminal or civil, what would the opposing attorney say about you carrying around a realistic looking badge that was not issued by a government agent or related to your work? Chances are they will paint you as a "wannabe" to make you look bad. Just like they will pick apart your method of carry (or that you carried at all), ammo, caliber, etc. The last time I saw this discussed - I think it was on Usenet - that is the main point brought up.

OTOH, it might help to calm bystanders which would be a plus.

elsie

Well I have thought about this to... And it is NOT impersonating a cop if you have a badge on you.. As long as the badge does not say anything affiliated to law enforcement its ok. But like others have said you cant use it as a show of force. Someone here said it may be a good way to OC with out getting hassled but I do see more cons to it then Pros.. I have actually thought and it was ONLY A THOUGHT about getting one of these carrying it and seeing how people would react to OC with me wearing it.. compared to me not.. But i doubt i'll ever waist the time.

Doesn't wearing a badge sort of defeat the purpose of "concealed" carry??? I'd prefer just wearing a T-shirt that says 'Hey I have a GUN.

X-actly!

If you do get the badge, you might as well get the whole security guard uniform, with full utility belt, and walkie-talkie.

I do usually wear Glock, or Ruger, or Colt t-shirts, so I guess it's kinda the same thing. If a guy is wearing a Glock t-shirt, you could hedge your bet that he is carrying.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top