JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Today I did a bit of work on a potential Quick Links option, I'd like to hear what you guys think. You'll see the quick links list in your user menu (top right) is empty. <broken link removed> (Account Center > Preferences), scroll down, select which you'd like to show there, then save it. Please let me know if I'm forgetting any potentially useful links :)

Scroll Buttons and Thread Preview can also be enabled/disabled here.

After I figured it out it's fantastic on my home computer but on my phone I have yet to find the quick links.

My recommendation would be to have the new content button in the menu as it was AND have the quick link.

I love the alert quick link where you can hover over it and preview what they are.

NeverMind. I see that it is a header and I had not selected any quick link content to display.

Got it nailed down now I think.

I think it's a great feature. Makes navigation from my PC effortless. I'll play with it on my phone today and report back

NeverMind. I see that it is a header and I had not selected any quick link content to display.

Got it nailed down now I think.

I think it's a great feature. Makes navigation from my PC effortless. I'll play with it on my phone today and report back

Glad to hear you got it figured out. I think it'll be much easier after I figure out a way to have all the quick links enabled by default, then users can remove the ones they don't want. If you like it on your home computer you're going to love it on your mobile :)

Thread preview and scroll button options added ;)

upload_2015-7-13_10-30-13.png

Today I did a bit of work on a potential Quick Links option, I'd like to hear what you guys think. You'll see the quick links list in your user menu (top right) is empty. <broken link removed> (Account Center > Preferences), scroll down, select which you'd like to show there, then save it. Please let me know if I'm forgetting any potentially useful links :)

Scroll Buttons and Thread Preview can also be enabled/disabled here.

I do not see a box to mark for marking forums read. I see two boxes for watched forums though.

I do not see a box to mark for marking forums read. I see two boxes for watched forums though.

You're right, my mistake.

The Mark Forums Read link can be found in the Tools box below Post New Thread. From here you can mark a specific section read, or the whole site.

upload_2015-10-29_9-18-22.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads