JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't get it. My 10/22 feeds everything I put in it. It's a genuine lead hose and I have three 25-round mags, a couple from Uncle Mike and one of the Rugers.

I put a Bushnell scope on it and for a story in Gun World a few years ago on plinking, I shot the heads off wood kitchen matches at 25 yards off a sandbag rest. There isn't a grouse or rabbit that's safe from that rifle.

Ya all are nuts. I have easily put 1000`s of rounds down range, with minimal problems.. It takes everything. I will on occasion have problems with the butler creek 25rd mags but its cause the feed lips are all but gone.

I do keep my gun lubed with a bunch of carbon and lead build up.. (I rarely clean it)

Ya all are nuts. I have easily put 1000`s of rounds down range, with minimal problems.. It takes everything. I will on occasion have problems with the butler creek 25rd mags but its cause the feed lips are all but gone.

I do keep my gun lubed with a bunch of carbon and lead build up.. (I rarely clean it)

Not cleaning may be the key! My dad had a 10/22 that he had owned since he was a kid. Figured it had gone twenty some years without cleaning(wiped it down to keep the rust off). I remember helping him tare it down when I was about fifteen after returning from a trip out shooting when it decided to all but stop functioning completely. A good cleaning and it was back in action(I don't think he has cleaned the inside since then). Seems most of the last ten years they have gotten more finicky. Maybe cheaper parts? I really don't know.

I have heard that shooting any 22 short (which the mini mag is I believe?) in any semi-automatic 22 will cause issues namely due to them being a lower powered subsonic round without enough force to full cycle the round and the action. You will get inconsistent results because of this I have heard. I've never tried it though, and I'd love to be wrong, as they are so quiet I could take down some of these pesky animals around my property without giving the neighbors a heart attack.

Mini-mag are standard size 22LR rounds:

CCI is known in the shooting sports industry for having reliable ammunition that delivers exceptional performance time and time again.

This Mini-Mag round was CCI's first rimfire product and continues to be their most popular after all these years. The 36 grain bullet offers excellent all-around performance for small game and varmints. The clean-burning propellant keeps semi-automatic actions clean for longer shooting sessions.

Technical Information
Caliber: 22 Long Rifle
Bullet Weight: 36 Grains
Bullet Style: Plated Lead Hollow Point

Ballistics Information:
Muzzle Velocity: 1260 fps
Muzzle Energy: 127 ft. lbs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR