JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you really want it user serviceable try looking at the Dakota Silencer Varminter 4.0 made by the Mack Brothers. Very lightweight and a little bit of a modular design.

However, you really don't need to "service" your center fire rifle can.

You are being redirected...

I purchased a silencerco omega as my first 30cal can. It was in stock at the gun shop and the price was good. I also have the saker 7.62. I run them on all my riffles, 223 ai up to 300wsm.
With both cans I run the www.area419.com hellfire mounting system. Easy on and off with repeatable accuracy after removal. In my opinion this is the best mounting system I have seen.

I considered the Area419 system as I already had one of their Hellfire brakes on one of my guns. My problem with the system was that I felt like I would have wanted a brake for each gun and that would have got expensive. $165 for each Hellfire compared to $125 for each Thunder Beast brake. I know a brake for each gun isn't necessary but in my OCD brain.... ;)

I have no doubt that their system is very good.

I bought a bunch of the adapters and run them on everything I want to put a can on. Then I have one 6 mm and one 30 cal break. They are so easy to swap around.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top