JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Coos County was very efficient and prompt in processing my CCW and if I recall, perhaps a month total time. I had a CCW when living in northeastern California and it only took about 7 weeks to receive it in the late 90s.

I have to admit that I didn't keep track of the number of days, from application to CCW in the mail, neither in Coos County Oregon nor Plumas County in NE California. It was a more difficult process in CA for sure.

Wife just received her CHL renewal in the mail today from Clackamas County. Applied and paid on-line April 5 so it took 12 days to receive the envelope. The website did not say anything about renewals being processed but she took a chance since her current CHL expires in May.

I just completed my CHL Competency course and went to Lane County's website to schedule an appointment, and I cannot even get an appointment until mid November?!?! What recourse do I have here?

Went in yesterday for my appointment at Washington County, walked right out with my card. I did make my appointment as soon as they started scheduling a couple of weeks ago.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews