JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lane county (Eugene) appointment system in place here now. Called in June 2, was given an appointment date of July 26, went in had my fingerprints done, photo taken and paid 65$, received my CHL on Sept 14

Damn, people in Lane county are waiting an average 2 months for the appointment then they say 65 days for the CHL to arrive in the mailbox, so it could easily be 3 months!!

Yamhill county no appointment needed. You go in during their scheduled hours and fill out the app, have your photo/finger prints taken, and give them money. It was in my mail box a week later.

This 3 months wait time is bullbubblegum (pardon my language,) but Oregon is a "Shall Issue" state and to make someone who has absolutely no criminal record and is 100% eligible for a CHL wait for up to 4 months is verging on criminal

This 3 months wait time is bullbubblegum (pardon my language,) but Oregon is a "Shall Issue" state and to make someone who has absolutely no criminal record and is 100% eligible for a CHL wait for up to 4 months is verging on criminal

Move to Columbia county :)

I've had my Clackamas County CHL for over 20 years, now I just renew online, so no wait.

That said, I got my WA CPL in Clark Co about 2 years ago - walked right in to the sheriff's office to apply and waited about 45 days to actually get the license.

5 years ago:
Benton County: 46 days

One month ago or so.... (Summer 2015)
Linn County Transfer: 3 days

Well lane county says 45 days (after you have already waited up to 3 months for an appointment,) but it was closer to 30 days for me to get the license in the mail after my appointment

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top