JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just took my CHL class this last Saturday, came home and filled out my Clackamas county application and got a Wednesday morning appointment. Went this morning and got fingerprinted, photographed and paid. Handed me my CHL on the spot! So 5 days from class to card holder!!! Pretty stoked.

stoked for you! congrats!

called multnomah again cause I was quoted last week as having it THIS week.

Lady was a different one than usual lady, she treated me like i was bothering her told me my appointment was Feb 17th so they were only processing backgrounds for Feb 16th so my day is next for the check so MAYBE next week.

Handed in app December 14th still waiting. :/

Multnomah County. Appointment for permit was mid-may, and it's been about 35-40 days since then. They're definitely cutting it close this time of year.

I'll let you know what my final wait time was like when it arrives and/or I'm denied.
(Maybe, unbeknownst to me, I'm secretly a fugitive?)

image.jpeg

I live in Multnomah county. I sent in my application in in mid August, got an appointment in late September, got my permit in late October. They told me it would take much longer but I must have been extra friendly or something, j/k. My WA permit took about 60 days from walking into to the station in Vancouver.

Multnomah County:
Application mailed in Mid-April 2017.
Appointment Mid-May 2017.
Permit landed in the mail early July, ~45 days later.

It wasn't as quick as I thought! Painless, though.

Anyone have experience with Crook County? Called to set up appt 06/16. First available was today (07/05). Handed in forms and had pix and prints done today. App says 2-3 weeks, but, I'm wondering if it will be shorter or longer like a lot of folks I'm seeing on here.

Thirty three, (33) business days for a renewal. Polite, professional service. No issues. Josephine County Oregon, USA. Sol 3/Terra. Sirius Sector. Alpha Quadrant. United Confederation of Planets. Our Spiral Arm. Milky Way Galaxy. Local Group. Our Universe. That is all. Happy Camper. :)

Just kidding about our location in the scheme of things. Life is good! :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top