JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Renewed my nonresident Oregon License through Multnomah County. No wait in the office- in and out in about 15 minutes. 2 weeks later I have the new permit in hand.

Clackamas County, was in my mailbox a day later.

Would have had it while in the office but the person who does all the Background checks was on vacation.

At least that's what the chick told me over at the PSTC.

Applied for my new license in Polk Co. yesterday, Aug 16th, 2019. Process was painless, no wait time for fingerprinting, had all my documentation in order with no need to answer "yes" to any questions. Will report back when I receive it. Also mailed my Utah application.

Josephine County SW Oregon several years ago. I knew my CCL was getting short. Stopped in at the SO to renew. Found my CCL had already EXPIRED!. Guess what? They renewed on the spot. About 20 minutes for stuff, photo and a new card. How about that! And NO ... I am not some VIP. :)

Applied for permit in may waited full 45 days got denied for my concealed carry permit started the process of appealing the ruling was very hard they try to make it that way to set you up for failure filed petition muitp times finally got a court date for 8 26 the deanal is unjustified I can Legally own and purchase firearms so I'll be fighting this to the fullest

Follow up post:
Polk County. Fingerprints and application filed Aug 16th. CHL permit arrived Aug 31st! Still waiting on Utah of course.
However, USPS failed again. Apparently permit was mis-delivered or dropped on the ground somewhere nearby. Good Samaritan neighbor (apparently) left on my porch sometime Saturday evening.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top