Buster Beaver Cerakote
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
HighLine Firearms
Simply Triggers
Defensive Arts
Oregon Rifleworks
Reactions
Lane county (Eugene) appointment system in place here now. Called in June 2, was given an appointment date of July 26, went in had my fingerprints done, photo taken and paid 65$, received my CHL on Sept 14

Reactions
Damn, people in Lane county are waiting an average 2 months for the appointment then they say 65 days for the CHL to arrive in the mailbox, so it could easily be 3 months!!

Reactions
This 3 months wait time is bullbubblegum (pardon my language,) but Oregon is a "Shall Issue" state and to make someone who has absolutely no criminal record and is 100% eligible for a CHL wait for up to 4 months is verging on criminal

Move to Columbia county :)

etrain16

Reactions
I've had my Clackamas County CHL for over 20 years, now I just renew online, so no wait.

That said, I got my WA CPL in Clark Co about 2 years ago - walked right in to the sheriff's office to apply and waited about 45 days to actually get the license.

Reactions
Well lane county says 45 days (after you have already waited up to 3 months for an appointment,) but it was closer to 30 days for me to get the license in the mail after my appointment

Marion country
45 BUSINESS days from when i got finger printed.
same with my dad,wife& father in law.

Reactions
Marion country
45 BUSINESS days from when i got finger printed.
same with my dad,wife& father in law.
Yea Eugene is saying the same - 45 days... Mine was about 30 days but still it took 2 months just to get the fingerprint appointment

Cerberus Training Group
Southwest Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Let Freedom Ring
Sporting Systems

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors September Show
Portland, OR
Rimfire Challenge Oct 9th @ DRRC
Eagle Creek, OR
Nrl22 at DRRC