JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have heard that for a new position at my work, that you have to undergo an extensive, in depth, background check for it, from those I know who have gone through it, say it's just a step or two off from one of the LEO applicant background checks.
On the job, we are not supposed to carry concealed, even though a lot do, just because of the nature of the job.
My question and concern is, does you having a chl, or multiple chls from different states show up on any background check.
I would like to know before applying for the new position, to avoid any hassles or questions that may come up.

Not sure about Washington but, traffic stops can tell whether you have a CHL, because of the info shared with DMV.

Probably the same in Washington.

phathom there is absolutely no way to know the answer to your question without knowing the empolyer the job and exactly how they conduct a background check.

I was wondering mainly about dmv records, because the background check says it will report state licensing information. Being that a CHL / CPL is state issued, I was wondering if it would come up, or if it was only drivers license. Any input from someone who has ran background checks would be great.
Also, if it matters, it's for a security monitoring company.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top