JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have my chl and when i first took the class to get it i was told if i moved to a different county that i would have to register with that particular county. I recently sat through another class (because it was free :) and was told that i didnt have to make any changes.. So my question. If i move from Bend to portland do i need to talk to multomah county about renewing/updating my chl?
Thanks
Ryan

You need to go to that particular county's Sheriff station and tell them that you have changed your place of residence and they will then reissue you a new card with the correct address on it. I believe that it costs 10 bucks, but don't quote me on it.

The address on your CCP must match the address on your ODL. or other form of legal I.D. you carry. When I moved from PDX to Gladstone, Clack County accepted the background and class certificate from Multnomah and just issued me a new Clack County CCP card for the duration of my original Multnomah CCP. Cost $10-15 as mentioned above.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top