JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After completing an awesome full day course at PSTC last weekend, I started to browse the CHL application on line for Clackamas County. I filled it out almost completely but the site would not schedule an appointment. I called and left a message. They called back and said they had my app! I went in that day. They took my prints and gave me the permit on the spot! 30 minutes total. Now I want more training.

Screwy

Just curious how long you had to wait for the class after sign-up? I would imagine at this time they are a year out. The wife took the all day class a year and a half or so ago and at that time there was a three month wait.

Amazing! I guess all those thousands of fire arm purchasers, and new CCL holders aren't too interested in actually learning safety and proper handling of fire arms are they?

Good for you on the class, it made a huge difference in Wifey's gun handling.

I have no idea how the OP's managed to do what he did. But in Marion County the Sherrifs office is booked into May and our Gun Clubs basic and advanced classes are booked for months.

I took my class at threat dynamics on jan 14 submitted my application to yamhill county, which was a walk in (first come first served) basis, on jan 16 and had my permit in hand on jan 24th.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top