JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In this media-driven face-time culture, one wonders just how many fewer such incidents would occur if the media did not sensationalize them, making the murderers into national heroes (for their gun-control agenda) and simultaneously boosting the egos of the shooters. Didn't the last kid announce ahead of time that he was going to be a famous school shooter? We think "shooter" while he was thinking "famous."

The more this is reported, the more it occurs. Hmmmm...

Time for a clamp-down on the media, as they are the "gateway drug" of school shootings.

The amount of "mental cases" in our schools.....OMG!

The amount of "mental cases" free to walk the streets.....OMG!

When will we have THAT CONVERSATION?

Aloha, Mark

The amount of "mental cases" in our schools.....OMG!

The amount of "mental cases" free to walk the streets.....OMG!

When will we have THAT CONVERSATION?

Aloha, Mark
That conversation is not part of the narrative, nor is illegal immigration nor MS13...

See, as an American citizen, you are view as a second class citizen, behind those who violate federal immigration laws and behind those who are criminals, by those elected officials, who for the most part, wear the designation of Democrat...

That's where we are today, in our declining society.

On the Indiana school shooting: good on that teacher, reads like he charged the little pr!ck, knocked the gun out of his hand and tackled him. Kudos.

It's unfortunate that their sidearms weren't on them. Thankfully they had the presence of mind and fortitude to retrieve them. Hence my philosophy of "Always carry, All the time, Everywhere".

Would be interesting to know the timeline and where the two good Samaritans were when it went down.

Unless you were "right next" to your car, if the car were even 50 yards away (other end of a parking lot, or down the street) it could easily be 30 seconds or more to get to your car, get your weapon and get back to the scene. The whole thing could have been over and done with in that amount of time. But obviously it wasn't and the good guys got there in time.

Interestingly, neither was carrying concealed. They had to retrieve their guns from their car.

Armed citizen who shot Oklahoma gunman told worried crowd, 'I'm here to help'

Thanks for sharing that. I've been looking all over in news media for a follow up on the initial reports, and experiencing nothing but frustration. All of the big networks appear to have all but buried this story.

It would almost seem like they don't want the American people to know about incidents like this one. I wonder why??

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top